Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means?

Last month i had my period on the 30th of December, the month before that i had my period on the 26 of november. My period that came 4 days late in december was very irregular!!! My bleeding was very heavy(soaking up a whole tampon and some showing uop in my underwear when i had a tampon on).That period was four days late. It is now Jan.26 and my period has not came...does this change in my period mean i am pregnant?!..HELP ME!

b.germany

Asked by b.germany at 2:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to go and see your Dr. You body is telling you something.
    Anonymous

• YOu need to go to the dr. Pregnancy is NOT the only reason for messed up or missed periods. Something more serious could be going on. Your body is tring to tell you something you need to listen. Not to sound mean but next time just call your dr instead of waiting for answers here. In honesty noone can tell you here, only your dr can.
    Good Luch I hope all turns out ok
    Anonymous

• why not just take a HPT?
    Anonymous