How long does it take?(moms who have been to college)

How long did it take for the college to call you back after you applied? I applied on the Friday before MLK day, and haven't heard anything yet. Should I call them?

zackaroosmom

Asked by zackaroosmom at 3:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in

• Your best bet would be to contact your school's admissions department and ask them when to expect a notice, as every school will be different depending on whether or not they have rolling admissions or specific application deadlines.
    Anonymous

• They are not going to call you, you will get a letter in the mail and it can take atleast a month or more. When did you apply for? Spring, it would be too late. Fall, they still have time to inform you. You can call the admissions office and get an udpdate.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I applied for the Fall semester.
    zackaroosmom

Answer by zackaroosmom at 2:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I agree, call Admissions.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Fall semster--they may not have even looked at those apps yet. But call admissions to find out. Good luck!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• You will get a letter in the mail. I reviewed admission application for a State school...it takes a while. I'll bet the school has an online admissions info center...something like "peoplesoft" most schools have such capabilities. Also, they should post timelines for admissions.
    mommalaa

Answer by mommalaa at 2:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2010