Birthday at Hooters?

My husband turns 30 next month. He never goes anywhere and does anything, with his friends. I wanted to do something nice for him, so I thought to invite his friends to Hooters and take him there on his b-day. I normally would never want him to go there, but I will be with him. lol Do you think this is a good idea? If not, do you have a better one? I'm out of ideas!

IWantLotsOfKids

Asked by IWantLotsOfKids at 3:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like fun to me. If your going to be there just relax and have fun. I think he would appreciate it.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 3:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• The only reason to go to hooters is to look at women, well that and the buffalo popcorn shrimp!

It sounds like a good idea, but if you want him to have a guys night it would be a lot better to not have you there policing him, especially since he's not normally allowed to go there.

If you trust him let him do his own thing with his friends, and you can have a special night the day before or something.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Hooters..eh, not my idea of fun or good food. I'd rather go to a nice motel with a hot tub and act like teenagers again!!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We take my very young kids (girls) to hooters. It's not as bad as people make it out to see. It's is a weird kind of family restaurant. The wings are really good lol.
    Anonymous

• You should let him go with his friends and then you guys have fun when he gets home..
    Anonymous

• I think Hooters is fine. Its not quite the "titty place" its made out to be. I would let him go with his friends, and then plan something special for you and him that weekend or whatever.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Allow him to go? He's an adult. I've been to hooters several times there is nothing wrong with it. They have decent food and it's not like the waitress are naked or anything. I don't see a problem.
    Anonymous

• I never said that I didn't allow him to go! I just said I don't really want him going there. Ugh! Not like I am trying to be his mom or anything!
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 5:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think he would like that and ya'll would definately have a good time!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2010