I went looking on ebay for baby joggers and came up with a bunch of PET STROLLERS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

We're in a recession, for one, and for another, there are fast numbers of people who can barely feed themselves, and we are buying strollers for animals!?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 3:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pets

• LOL! I know,I agree w/you completely. My dh and Iwent to the park a while back for a walk and he leaned over to me and said~Did you see that couple,they had their dog in a stroller?!~ I had seen them but I tried not to react. You know,dogs need to burn calories and get excercise too! I guess that some ppl don't want to leave their little dogs behind and some of em are just too old or little to keep up. I guess for any other reason,I would have to say that a person was a bit mental.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• haha, ive seen that too. walmart has alot of kid-trailor things, that attach to the bike, if that's what you're looking for.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Some are having no problems at all. So they can buy these things if they want. I say whatever as long as it is not hurting me.
    Anonymous

• Why do you care so much if someone buys one off of Ebay. if the person can afford to get one and they want one whats the problem. Not something i would buy but to each their own.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Why does it matter? I had someone gripe because we spend $120 a month on premium food for our dogs (3 small dogs, 1 medium and 1 large). They were po'ed because that would feed their family for 2 weeks. What should I do? Mail them a check and feed my dogs $8 a bag crap dog food instead of $30 a bag dog food? Why should ia matter?
    Anonymous

• Nothing wrong with the way someone spends their money to be honest. However, I do find pet strollers a bit redundant as the dog needs exercise too. Though if a couple can't have kids and wants to treat their pet like a baby, who are we to say anything about it? *shrug*
    hazelnutx

Answer by hazelnutx at 8:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It's their money, STFU.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Not everyone is hurting, so let them spend the money. I'm sure all of us have a silly thing we spend money on, that not everyone agrees with.
    Londyns07mommy

Answer by Londyns07mommy at 10:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think they're stupid. What happened to the animals getting some excersise!!! Oh, and not just doggie strollers, they have doggie carriers, like the ones you strap your baby to on your chest......yeah, they make those for dogs too!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I know!!! I saw them at petsmart!! ridiculous.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010