will having the runs make.....

Will it make you feel sore/or kinda crampy and tightening of the uterus? I am 13 weeks and this just started this morning but yesterday I felt tight and pressure most of the day then got up and have had the runs 3 times today,, I know tmi I am sorry... I called doc they said take imodium and drink lots of water but also said it the tightening could be from a uti but just to watch and if anything changes then call back...I would really like to be checked out but they don't seem to want to see me just keep telling me to drink water.. yeah I get that I am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is all you can do is drink water. Yes it can make you crampy, just like if you werent pregnant and it could.
    Just relax and dont worry if you have no blood then you dont need to worry .
    Anonymous

• I had the same issue when I was 12 weeks. I took the immodium but it didn't work. Drinking lots of water did help after a while, but I was feeling so bad the water would make me throw up at first. It turned out that I had a UTI which was causing what felt like period cramps. I was also getting dehydrated and that was causing muscle cramps. Stay on top of your doctor's office...if you feel like something may really be wrong, make it known. Follow your intuition and instincts. Good luck to you and hope you get to feeling better.
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 3:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• When u had ur uti did you have any other symptoms? I don't really but if it still does it tomorrow I am callin for a uti test.. Thanks so much ladies
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010