Potty training

I am potty training my 2 year old. She has the pee-pee in the potty down perfect. Never has any accidents (knock on wood!). But she can't seem to get the poo-poo part down. We will sit in the bathroom for nearly an hour and try to poo-poo or I will try and bribe her. I even take certain toys away that I know she likes to try and get her to do it. I know she knows how bc she has done it before. I don't know what else to do, I just feel she understands what I'm telling her but she just won't do it. HELP!

wsimons

Asked by wsimons at 3:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I know this advice sucks because I hated it when I would get it about my DS, but she will get it when she gets it. My DS drove my nuts with this. He would hold it until nap or bedtime till I would put him in a diaper because he just cant hold it while he is sleeping, well he stopped taking naps around the start of the New year and he couldnt hold it all day. It started with him just going enough to make himself comfortable then doing it at night but he saw it didnt take as long to get cleaned up when he did it in the toilet so he started about a week ago doing it in the potty every time.
    Nicsone

Answer by Nicsone at 6:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2010