Have you kids ever caught you...You know?

I'm always so paranoid that my kids are going to walk in on us. They haven't yet but I think about what I would say if they did. After the kids went to bed a few nights ago my hubby and I got into it in the living room. I was just wondering if anyone has had their kids walk in on them and how you handled it. I would be mortified if it happened but at the same time I don't want to always be confined to a locked bedroom if the time and mood is right

angiewith2

Asked by angiewith2 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• My 6yr old(well 5 at the time) walk in on us. They were both asleep. Well we sure thought so. We were doing it doggy style. She was worried Daddy was hurting me. We had to explain to her that is how Mommy and Daddy show they love each other. Since them I made my hubby put a lock on the door.
    Anonymous

• heheheeheheh anone 3:55 this is funny,,,,but i don't think she will remember later,,,ya but kids r smart they pretend sometimes they r sleeping:-)))
    Anonymous

• I asked a Q very similar to this a couple days ago! LOL! My daughter caught me with my face in my DF(my kids' daddy) lap...Yeah. We were mortified. Didn't lock the door like I thought we had.
    "When a mommy and daddy love eachother very much...."
    Anonymous

• APARENTLY MY DD CAN HEAR US--BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE HEARD US HAVING SEX--EXACT WORDS SHE IS ONLY 9---AHHHHHHHH I AM MORTIFIED!!! She said she woke up to go to the bathrom!?! and I said we were not----blahblah blah and she said you were to I saw it on TV and that is the sound you two made!!! DAMN TV
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My child hasn't caught us yet. I hope he doesn't.
    Anonymous