Do u think ur husband will be in ur side or his mom's side ingeneral???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• My son acts like he is on his wife's side when he is with her and my side when he is with me. He has been married about 5 years now. He used to act more on her side, defend her more. He doesn't so much now, he gripes a lot about her and sees her more as she is rather than how he wishes she would be.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• OMG it is hard to read these posts with the "Texting" languaage. YOU...not U, okay?
    I don't even know what you mean YOUR side or his mother's side. In what way? .
    Anonymous

• my side, 110%.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Well when we first got together and me and his mom would have a disagreement he'd usually back her. But My husband and I have excellent conversations. I usually explain why I feel the way I do. At the same time I admit when I'm wrong when I am so that helps too. He seems to back me up more now
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My husband will be on my side.
    Anonymous

• My side, although I have a wonderful MIL and don't ever forsee that issue coming up. But my husband and I back each other up 100%. If I think he is wrong, I tell him in private - he does the same to me. But we are a united front and we stand by each other all the way.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I figured at least one MIL would weigh in on this. I can't imagine my son as a grown man whining to me about his wife. But then again I am not trying to raise a mama's boy. A couple should communicate and leave mommy and daddy out of their marriage. It should not be a question of mother or wife. Wife comes first with a real man.
    Anonymous

• In 21 years of marriage there has never been an issue where my dh has had to choose sides. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I would never put my husband in a situation where he had to choose sides...this is not a game...this is a family...we are ALL on the same side...the side of doing the right thing for our family, and to include everyone in a loving matter.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 5:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I know for a fact that 9 times out of 10, he's actually on MY side. He's come to my defense when she tried to say that I was slack...HELL, no I'm not slack. I sweep every other day. I mop at LEAST once a week. We have pets that shed, so I HAVE to. I do the cooking. I wash the dishes half the time(he or my mother or father do the other half). I do the laundry 98% of the time.(My mother helps sometimes). I do 95% of the cooking. Etc...Anyway, not to mention, he says I've been there for him more than his own family.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 5:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2010