Where have all the Obama supporters gone?

They used to be on here defending his every move. Now there are very few left. Nobody ever defends such things as the cost to the taxpayers on the trip to the global warming conference, and many other issues that involve him or his party in congress.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe people just get tired of discussing the same topic over again.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• There are plenty of eye opening topics that get posted with NO reply.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Nicole, ITA- Same stuff, daily, ad nauseam- We get it- Some are going to post the same stuff until there's a different person in the oval office.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• They've gone ANON!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You know...it is just politics as usual. Presidents all make mistakes. People in government take trips to foreign countries and we,the people, help pay for them. It is nothing new. I wish you guys would admit that it is nothing new, no big scandal that you can gripe about. @@ I don't know how you can possibly get so many jollies out of posting bad stuff. ....sigh....
    Anonymous

• Same Topic? Ohh Ohhhhhh yea, I guess talking about OUR NATIONS future gets tiresom, huh? Wow....

Can you believe the cost we taxpayers paid for Congressional junket to Copenhagen

So, this is tiresome?  I'd at least hope to shout you are taking enough interest to contact politicians and let them know you are tired of the same ole sh*t!!!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I'm still here!
    Anonymous

• I'm surprised Obama supporters aren't posting more about all the exciting, terrific things Obama is doing for this country.

I'm sure if they try hard enough, they could find something.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• People who sit on the sidelines with tiresome excuses and don't heat up the nation with discussion are the reason WHY politicians are getting away with fraud, over spending, waste, corruption. Geeze. Pathetic.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think maybe I will do some research on this and see if they are the first group to fly to a foreign country and bill the USA for it. How's that? Do you think they are?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010