How are your children and what size bed/mattress do they have?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine are 2 and 6 and have each have a twin bed.
    Anonymous

• My kids never had cribs. They went from my bed to either a crib mattress on the floor or a twin bed when they were around 3.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• 8, 6 and 3 - older 2 are in twin beds and youngest in toddler bed but she's getting a twin soon.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Thanks for understanding that "how are your kids" meant "how old are your children" I have a 2 year old in a crib that we are converting to a toddler bed soon, and an 8 year old in a twin. We are considering getting my son a full size bed soon because we are moving and thought it would be a good time when we move.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• my 7 mo old is obviously still in a crib, my 6 year old has a single bed (pretty much because he has a small room) and my 7 year old has a full size bed
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Dude is 6 and he is in a twin, JB is 2 and still in the crib..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My 9 month old sleeps in a pack-n-play or my bed. My 2.5 year old sleeps on a twin mattress on the floor.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My daughter just turned 2, and she's been in a twin bed since she was 10 months old. It's just the mattress and box springs on the floor with a toddler rail. She learned to crawl out of her crib at 10 months, so I figured, if she was going to be moving around anyway, at least I could eliminate the possibility of her falling.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• my kids are 6 and 7 they each have a twin bed.. my oldest has been n a twin bed since he was 1 1/2 b/c after i had my daughter she slept in the crib.. my daughter has been in a twin bed since she was 3 , before that she had a toddler bed..
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My boys are 5, 3 1/2, and 2.

My younger two sleep on crib size mattresses and my oldest has a twin size.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010