Iwant to make salmon in the pan but i need help like A.S.A.P.

Iwant to make salmon in the pan but i don't know how can someone help my i in need of a recipe that is quick and easy and some that good and something the goes with the salmon to like a side dish. THANKS All

Tish0624

Asked by Tish0624 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• sautee' it in lemon, olive oil and garlic, on medium-low.

Side dishes:: rice, garlic mashed potatoes, veggies, salad.
    Anonymous

• We like salmon with olive oil and lemon pepper, we do it in a skillet or under the broiler. If you like asparagus, that goes well with salmon I think. I usually heat a tsp or 2 of olive oil and add a clove of crushed garlic, then stir-fry the asparagus in that.

raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You can marinate in gazebo dressing, cover in herbs and butter o even do a soy/ginger marinade and coat in sesame seeds. To cook I would heat the pan with olive oil (a drizzle only), then place the seasoned salmon in on med heat until the fat softens and rises to the surface, looking a bit milky. The fish will flake apart. I personally think any sauteed or steamed veggie and rice compliments it well.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 4:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Ingredients
    •Salmon Fillet
    •Italian Salad Dressing

Directions
    1.Marinate salmon in Italian Salad Dressing for about 20 minutes (no more than 1 hour). Place salmon and marinade liquid in a microwave save dish (I use a glass bakiing dish). Cover with waxed paper - tuck it around dish. Microwave for 6 minutes or longer until it flakes easily. Serve with marinade spooned over top.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• if you want to make salmon patties you can just take one can of boneless salmon and mix with one egg
    form into small patties
    salt and pepper if you want
    crush some cheezits and coat
    fry in a pan...use small amount of oil.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2010