Moms with pubescent boys....

What were some of the first signs that you saw when your boys entered puberty. My son is 8, so a little young, but he says he has just been feeling off lately and he gets angry really easily and is being very counterproductive. Nothing in his environments have changed and he is normally a very sweet, helpful boy. Not sure if these are signs, but going to the doctor next week just to be sure. Thanks ladies.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Kids' Health

• When he announced to me that he sure was hair below the belt.... I was like..ummkay..thanks for the update. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• the armpit hairs were the first signs. He has no chest hair cause I was looking the other day. And yeah he told me he was getting man hair the other day which I respond thanks but thats gross I didn't need to know that. And the fact I got a Victoria Secrets catelogue in the mail I found later in his room.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010