How do I get the smell and stain of poop out of my cream color couch?

My son got up on the couch and squished poop out of his diaper onto my cream-colored couch! It smells and looks horrible. I scrubbed it with a washcloth with soap and water. But it still smells horrible, and you can still see it! :(
Please help!

jamieobrien_84

Asked by jamieobrien_84 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Look for BAC-OUT.  They have it on Amazon here and they also have it at most grocery stores that sell natural cleaning products.   It gets EVERYTHING out!  I seriously don't know what I'd do without it.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 4:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• They make enzyme cleaner to get pet urine and poop smell and stain off furniture and carpet. You can get it at places like Petsmart in spray bottles or gallon jugs. It should be $15 or less. It works!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I've used oxyclean before on our blue couch. It was breastfed newborn poop, so I know that's a little less stinky. It worked though.
    Anonymous

• Oxyclean, or baby oxy clean. It's gotten baby poop out of a few outfits after diaper mishaps for me.
    dizzydezzi2487

Answer by dizzydezzi2487 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Call a professional upholstery cleaner in before you ruin your sofa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yep, what Gaill said.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2010