Would you go to a nudist camp with your kids?

Purely for amusement.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 4:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um, no. That's not our way of life. They're not mature enough yet to understand that's how some people choose to live their lives, and that's okay too.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• No.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• No, those people need to put some cloths on
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• ummm no. Yes the human body is a beautiful thing and all that other jazz but still...no.
    Anonymous

• lol that is funny you asked that my brother in law just said yesterday that my 2 year old needs to go to nudist camp lol he was joking though. My 2 year old everytime you turn around her clothes are off I put her clothes on litterly about 10 times a day so yesterday when my sister and brother in law were here and she came into the room with no clothes on he told her that she needed to go to nudist camp but no I would never do that I didn't even know there was such a place? LOL
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• A camp, no. But nude beach, sure. Camps are for people who want to be naked all the time around other naked people. But nude beaches are for people who want a tan and to enjoy the beach. Especially if we are ever abroad. I have no problem with it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yes, but not for amusement. There is nothing to be amused at. I would love to go, I think it would be very liberating and empowering! I don't see the human body as anymore than a body. While many people see nudity as sexual, I see it as natural and would have no problem taking my kids!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't go without my kids. I have no interest in seeing naked old, saggy people.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have no problem with my children viewing the naked body in a non sexual manner.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 5:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It would definitely be amusing. HA H AH AHA HAHA I don't think I could handle that. Plus, I'd be too cold. brrrr.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010