What is going on?!

Just want to start by saying that this may be TMI but I have have 2 periods this month! One started on the 6th and it was normal. But it acted like it was going to start again and has been off and on for three days now. I'm not on birth control or anything and my son is 2 so I should be regular by now. What could this be? Has anyone ever had this happen? Sorry, not really a "just for fun" but didn't know where else to put it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is a question for your doctor..good luck!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It could be a little disorder in your uterus. Get checked out so that you know for sure and what to do about it.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I get like that all the time... I think this is what happens to women who are irregular.
    Anonymous

• It's happened to me once in awhile. Hormones just get a little of whack. Ask your dr. chances are it's nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2010