is it normal for my son leg to hurt him and have him grabing at his leg like he is in pain?

my son was grabing at his right leg lke he was was in pain or something. so i dont know what to do or think.

gizmoliz6969

Asked by gizmoliz6969 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Growing pains
    Anonymous

• It sounds like growing pains. the Hylands teething tabs work really well for growing pains.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• growing pains. I remember them from when I was a kid, and they do hurt. Bad. Massage his legs and give him tylenol.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I agree with all the above. Growing pains. Manage his legs, try a heating pad or a very warm bath and tyenol. You can also dry a blanket or something in the dryer and put on him when he lays down at night.

I use to get them bad.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 11:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• is it normal...no...it could be growing pains or he hurt it. I am guessing it depends on the situation. When it hurt and does it hurt whne you touch it and mess with it.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010