tips on party

My husband wants to throw a party for our anniversary and throw our son's birthday party together. Does any one have any tips or suggestions on decorations or anything? I was thinking of displaying our wedding photo book, and decorating the tables although I am not sure how. (flowers or candles) And I need to incorporate Carlos' birthday in it to. Any ideas, advice, tips?

TheMrsH

Asked by TheMrsH at 5:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well how old is your son going to be?? If he's younger then I would go about making the party about him and your aniversary just a side note. (EX: Dinasours with bouquets in their hands LOL) If he's older then I would ask what he would like more candles or flowers. I've never tried to incorporate an aniversary with a birthday (I HAVE had to do 2 different bdays at once!!) Soooo....I'm not really too helpful. ;)
    coolcat26

Answer by coolcat26 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2010