TMI but curious about implantation bleeding...

So I took 3 pregnancy tests, all negative. Yesterday during intercourse I had some brownish-red blood come out and I assumed that it was AF finally showing up BUT then all today I have not have any bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding? Should I try testing again later this week since my period is now three days late?

nymphadora5658

Asked by nymphadora5658 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No because if there is such a thing as implanttion bleeding then it would take several days after conception. In all honesty i never heard of implantation bleeding and never had it.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We think we might have conceived on January 13th if that helps...
    nymphadora5658

Answer by nymphadora5658 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I would say wait and see if you period shows up in the next week. I have had periods periods that start and then stop for a day or two. I too have never heard of implation bleeding till on her. I have never had a friend or me even have it. We are not Dr and can not tell you if you are or not. You just have to wait till you get a positive or if you are two weeks late and still neg go and see your Dr.
    Anonymous

• u cn get a blood pregnancy test done at the doc's office if you really need one...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i never had implatation bleeding. some women do. cause the egg attaches and burries its self into the uterine lining, you may experience some blood like a drop or two.
    Anonymous

• I had a little spotting after sex as well on the 1st found out i was preg on the 19 went to the dr. because of a lil spotting and he said it could be because of implantaion they did a sono and the they did see the sack but no baby yet their was something but just was to small so i go back friday to see if it has grwon into an embryo
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 8:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2010