Am I the only mother that has to put on makeup everyday before leaving the house?

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 5:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i do too.you never know who you're gonna run into!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• The only time I put on make up is when hubby and I go out on a date or a wedding .Even then it is not much(eye shadow, mascra and blush)
    Anonymous

• only time i put make up on is for date night. other than that i don't have time, congrats to you though, i WISH i could fit it in :P
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 5:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• When I was younger I refused to be seen wihtout make up. But these days I really don't care. Besides I'm attractive without it. When I want to look extra pretty or i'm having a fat day, then I wear it. Or when I have a hot date with my hubby.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I look good with out it but I just always want to look my best and as another said you never know who your going to run into. Old high school friends ect...
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 5:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I haven't worn makeup since I was 18. And I wore it for a week tops. Before that when I was 16 for maybe a couple of days. I haven't worn a single touch of it since. No need.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I guess the only reason I have time With 3 kids one of which is 8 months is that I get up with my hubby for work at 5am and then can never get back to sleep so I workout and get myself together before they wake up.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 5:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My hubby hates make-up!!! He wishes that I'd never wear it!! Even when I do, I only wear a little and I've never used any kind of liquid make-up. I also only wear clear lip gloss 99% of the time that I even do put on any makeup at all! My skin has always been pretty good though.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I only wear it when DH and I have a date night. Since that is rare I don't wear makeup much at all.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010