I need help fast please

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and it is my second pregnancy.I was diagnosed with a UTI a while back but they said it was a small infection and I took medicine for it & thought it was gone I had never had one before in my life.I am also dehydrated really bad.Today I have been having abdominal cramping and it feels like pulling of some kind below my belly button,I am here alone with my 2 years old and I have a phone but cant drive & my hubby is at work...I am worried now because I feel like all of a sudden all of my energy went out of me and I am very dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out.i can barely hold my head up and dont know what is causing it or what to do has anyone had this happen to them before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was dehydrated in dec i had to be on ivs i couldnt really see i was dizzy felt like someone was smash my head i end up calling my mom and saying i need her to ride with me to the hospital i dont think i can make it and then text my hubby that i was heading to the hosptial call your dr and if they say go in which im sure they will callyour hubby and tell him you need to go in or if you have a friend or family that can take you
    Anonymous

• Sit down and relax. You need to drink lots of water! Dehydration will give you contractions. Drink a sh!t ton of water and elevate your feet. Hope you feel better.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Drink plenty of fluids put yo baby in the bed with you lay down call yo husband tell him to be on stand by
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 5:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• If you feel that dizzy, and you can't even hold your head up call your doctor!!
    PrincessRSX03

Answer by PrincessRSX03 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• drink water and or gatoraid which will help with the dehydration lay down and if you really feel ill call 911
    Anonymous

• your dehydrated start drinking lots of water finish a glass refill then again an again til u feel better!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010