what is your grade schooler's favorite class?

talking with my girls about their favorite classes today.

My oldest's favorites are science and art. she wants to be an artist when she grows up (which is cool because there's a great Art College here lol).

my middle, although only in grade one LOVES math. she loves numbers and making them do things. I just scratch my head and thank my lucky stars at the same time. lol. math is NOT my forte...

hypermamaz

Asked by hypermamaz at 6:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my girl is only in kindergarten and according to her report card she got a few weeks ago, her fav thing at school is lunch time!! LOL..thats my girl!!!! hahaha ok so i just asked her again, cuz shes right next to me and she said "playing outside"
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My 5th grader's favorite subject is math, which is a huge change this year. Her teacher helped bring her grade up from a C to an A/A+. We are way proud of her.

Don't know what my 6th grader's is. I would guess science and/or social studies, as that is what is taught by his favorite teacher. He comes home nearly gushing about the woman. And she sends the students post cards saying that she is hugely proud of them. I really hope he gets her for math next year.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My daughter's favorite class is Gym, art, library and eveything subjects.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 8:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My son's favorite class is Tech. He is a computer FANATIC!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My son's favorite is GYM...lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• At the risk of being called a bragging mom I will say all of them. My child loves school hates recess because he is picked on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• anon....my oldest is like that. she hates recess because she is well...socially awkward (thats a nice way of saying it)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2010