Partial birth abortion

Seriously why even bother? You are giving birth to the whole body except the head in which they crush it and kill the baby, the baby is out except for that so why abort it then?!

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 6:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I hate it when people say abortion is a woman's own personal business, but when she murders her one year old or drowns her kids in the bathtub, then you want justice. Come on it's the same exact thing. Abortion is murder lets come to grips with it. No matter which way you slice it, it's murder and someone has to be the voice of reason as an advocate for an innocent baby that cannot speak up for itself. It IS our business! This our own mankind!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• oh ma ga thats so sad
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i think that whole thing is nuts!!!!!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• if it is medically nevessitated its not your business is it?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• how can a partial birth abortion ever be necessary? Cause the mother is in danger if she delivers? She has to deliver anyways so what the point? It's none of my business but I still have the right to ask why just like you have the right to ask me what business is it of mine.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 6:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Why are you bringing this up? You are just trying to start something I think. I thought that type of abortion was stoped in most states?

Answer by louise2 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Did I miss something? I thought partial birth abortions were not legal in the US?
    Anonymous

• no matter HOW you feel personally. this is between a woman and her dr. I would bet there is maybe 1 woman in all history or two who has ever wanted to abort a baby later term for NO reason.

just saying that what is between a woman and her dr is NO ONE's business. why dont you ask if someone should take insulin or not if they are diabetic?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• it is murder and horrible. How a mother can say crush my babies head is beyond me. This is cold blooded murder and God will remember the doctors who killed and the mothers that gave the order to kill
    Anonymous

Tiller the baby killer did these types of abortions ALL the time I know two people who waited until the 6 months to kill their baby. Because they didn't want a baby but because they didn't want their babies.

I guess I know the 1 or 2 women huh?
    Anonymous