Constipation.

How yearly in your pregnanacy did this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never really had a problem with it, but one of my friends did because of her prenatal vitamins and all the extra iron her dr said to take. Eat lots of fiber and make sure you drink enough water. They make that Benefiber powder stuff that you can mix into drinks or add to foods, so if you can't get enough from regular meals, that should help.
    Anonymous

• sounds good. thanks
    Anonymous

• I have never been constipated (neither has my 14 year old). Drink lots of water. Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Cut way back on, or eliminate, simple/white grains, dairy, meat, processed sugars (like HFCS)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We are pretty much vegitarians. we have meat like once every 2 weeks. i eat a crap load of veggies and fruit. and i drink juice water and milk. no pop
    Anonymous