How serious can a question be on here referring to teens or family

I once asked questions referring to teenage girls and step children and the questions are still the same but I want to know how serious can the questions be I mean is this for real problems or just letting off steam, I have a 14 yr-old going on 15 step daughter whom I love with all of my heart but, she is having problems that I can't help with, like referring to her birth mother (which is nothing good) so again how deep can one go on here?

LilAngel011468

Asked by LilAngel011468 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• It's a public forum. The public is full of EVERY sort of people. Both askers & answerers could be truly seeking help or getting kicks from throwing junk out there. My pet peeves are 1) responders who throw in their thoughtless junk answers first causing most of the following responses to be directed toward that first answer, and 2) questions posted for "fake" reasons. (I responded to one re: concern about being caught 'in the act' by her teen. She started an email, pressed for days for me to say she's hot and approve of her public display of sexuality, then suddenly was no longer a forum member)
    If you're sincere, and have a question or concern, post it. Hopefully your responses will be equally as sincere.
    cutiemoose

Answer by cutiemoose at 11:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Lil you can ask any question you would like an answer or opinion on. :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Go ahead and ask, but if you are sharing private information about your SD I suggest you ask anonymously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Ask anything ,anon discretion can be best at times.You will be able to filter the chaff from the wheat and learn.I have and received some very good advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2010