How do i get my oldest son to stop being mean?

My oldest son is 3 , my youngest is 19 months. and my oldest has a really bad anger prob. It has developed over the last year i honestly caint leave him alone in a room by himself at all not eveann for a sec to use he bath room. Hes only 3 but hes really violent. And i caint understand why i reveiw every thing he watches i have never spanked him i dont evean allow toy knives or guns in my house. But the reason i ask is cause he has all ready hit meso hard with a toy because i was trying to get him to go to bedthat he broke my arm. And i caught him in his brothers with a pillow on top of him and hewas sitting on top of it . when i asked him what he was doing he said that i kill him. and i dont know if its stuff he sees when there at their fauthers house or what i just need help to get him back where he my lil helper that wouldnt do anything to hurt any one. What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• you need serious help and no one on cafemom can help you with this. if he is strong enough to break your arm and is trying to kill sibs. they you need serious intervention. see your general practioner for a referal to someone who can help your family before it is too lade.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• was his father violent to you at all? or anyone in the family, does he see his dad much?
    Anonymous

• Your 3 year old broke your arm? Give me a break lady.
    Anonymous

• Assuming this posting is true, call your pediatirican immediately and ask for help. Your child needs serious help and you can't provide it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010