Could I be ovulating this late?

I am on cd 20 and when I woke up from my nap and went to the restroom, I wiped out alot of ewcm. I did not get this earlier in my cycle. I started soy isoflavone this month and took them on days 3-7 Could I be ovulating this late in the cycle? I feel nauseated, cramping like I am fixing to start af, everything I eat is giving me indigestion and I am getting headaches almost every night. What do you all think is going on?

Carista

Asked by Carista at 6:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• um. wait for your period then take a test if you dont get it. i dont cramp a lot during ovulation. and i always have head aches. but they last for like a min. get a ovulation predictor test if AF comes this time and take the opt's the next time around
    Anonymous

• anything is possible. But you will never know till you are late and get a postive test.
    Anonymous