the urge to pee...

i have this feeling like i really have to pee. but when i try and go i dont have to. oh and if it makes a differance i am 37 weeks. i was laying down and when i got up i just really felt like peeing. any ideas why this could be happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• haha i had the same problem. that just means the baby is sitting on your bladder. what helped me is to kinda push your stomach on one side to get the baby to squirm and then it feels better
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• lol, I have the same issue, its my baby sitting on my bladder. Even in the ultrasound she would budge from that side and you could see her kicking my bladder. She just loves that side. See if you can get her to move to the other side or trying laying on your left side so you don't put as much pressure on your right side.
    Proudmom_28

Answer by Proudmom_28 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010