Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanting the oppisite gender this time

so my mil told me that there are tings to eat if i want a little boy(since i already have a girl) i thought she was crazy so i asked my doc and he said that there ARE things you can eat to get the gender tat you want. but he told me that we could discuss what to eat and do the next time i want to get pregnant. my mil said to eat circus-y things and i was just wondering if that was true or if anyone's doctor told them what to do to deiced the gender.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • it depends on the mans semen. you have no way of getting what you want. its all your hubby of Bf

    Answer by bmdred at 7:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

  • Look up the shettles method for a boy. Lots of people have had nothing but good reviews. We are trying it. Its a combination of when to have sex and things for you hubs to do to up your chances.

    Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

  • Y0ou can try the shettles method. It failed here but it might work for you. YOUR diet doesn't matter.

    Answer by gdiamante at 1:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

  • I don't believe it, but I have read somewhere that women who are vegetarians are more likely to conceive a girl. So - eat your meat! lol

    Answer by missanc at 11:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.