i wanted to slap him for her.

theres a girl i work with whos husband does not work and stays at home. He came in and ate and as he was leaving he said "just remember that thats my money, not yours..so don't go spending it when you get off work" ooooh, i just wanted to slap him! I mean, what kinda woman would let a guy talk to her like that? I later told her i wanted to slap him for her and all she could say is "well, he does stay home and clean and i don't ever have to tend to the kids." I thought to myself, "so you pay your husband to be a babysitter and housekeeper" Even if she did give him money he doesnt have to talk to her this way...what a dog! Just thought i would vent! Feel free to share similar stories if you have any or your opinion on women that let their husband's treat them like shit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I think they both have very low felf esteem, he's probably too lazy to work himself.
    Anonymous

• wow that guy seems like a major ass
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Wow, I would kick his butt to Egypt.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i would tell my hubby hell no thats mine. hubby dont give me money and i dont work.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I work and make more than twice what my DH does, but he NEVER has ever treated me that way! He does work, and helps a little financially, but it is a huge help having him home with our two year old. But he would still never speak to me that way
    Anonymous