tax return

Im wondering how much im getting back from my tax return. I made only 7,645 and im single and have two kids. Any ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• go to www.turbotax.com and it has tax calculators on there where you can input certain information and get your estimated refund. Mine was only off by $40.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You complete the return, and you see how much you are getting back or how much you owe.

Why are you happy that the government used your money and did not pay you interest? Are you concerned about having to pay a penalty for overpayment?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• www.turbotax.com
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i just what i could with the info you gave me, with two kid's under 16 you should get $4147 according to turbotax, you can file your fed for free.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• rkoloms, with that income and kids she is getting back lots of money she did not pay in. I would be happy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Go to turbo tax it is ONLY an estimate DONT take it 100%
    We used the turbo tax thing and it was wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2010