Am I the only one who doesnt want a girl??

Im having another baby, and I hope its a boy!! Everyone wants me to have a girl, and im like umm..no, i dont want a mini-me!! Theres other reasons too, but just no to girls for me. Anyone else doesnt want a girl??

Of course, if I have one, I would love her and everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope, from day one i wanted a boy, and got him :D
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 8:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• This is our first and we want a boy, I can't have a mini-me either, I can be a spoiled, rotten, bitch and the world has ENOUGH of those!!
    ibarrasgirl

Answer by ibarrasgirl at 8:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i cant stand when people say this.....if you have a girl you will completely take back what you just wrote!
    Anonymous

• i have fears of having a daughter and i think it would be a challenge if she were to be anything like me but i think i would be a great mother to a daughter. I think my biggest fear is all the sex issues(teen pregnancy) but honestly you have to teach your boys the same as you do your girls and you have to worry about them getting some girl pregnant. It would be just as much their responsibility too.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I already have my girl and she is so much fun (I wanted her!) but she's not a mini-me, although she is sensitive as I always was as a little girl.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have one son, and while I think it would be fun to have a girl because I'm super girly, I'd be just as happy if I had another boy. I would NEVER complain about the gender of a baby that God gave me...I'd only be thankful. I think having a girl would be neat because it would be a different experience.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• hahaha I am a mom of two daughters, my husband and I decided two girls were enough. Then I got pregnant with twins I was in fear I would have twin girls. I have twin boys. Nothing is wrong with you wanting a son or all sons but you know 50% chance you will have a girl. By the way, my daughters are both mini me and pay back is a bit** however it does get better and I love all four of my children dearly.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i have 3 girls, so far only the first is my mini me as far as personality, my second is mini me as far as looks and my third is newborn so she could go either way lol. i wanted a boy the 2nd and 3rd time but was happy when i found out they were girls, however, my SIL was sooo adamant about wanting a boy when she was prego for fear of having a daughter that was just like her, but she ended up with a girl anyway and she is the light in her mommy's eye :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I wanted a boy and ended up w/ two girls. Everybody said I was going to get what my parents had to go through! lol so far...dunno, they're only 1 and 2 so I don't know if they are mini me's but they do give me hell.... as would boys. If I had another baby I'd want a boy but I'd still be happy w/ another girl.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 8:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I rather have another boy myself.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010