Anyone else's refund status not available?

Just curious, I e-filed on the 15th with a basic form no addendums. It was accepted three days later but my refund status is still unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping they are just behind and haven't decided one of my kids is an orphan again.

Slinkee

Asked by Slinkee at 8:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Mine has not shown any information either. I received an email a week ago saying it had been accepted but when I went to the IRS website it did not show any information.
    Anonymous

• Phew...SO glad that it's not just me. For the last three years, for some reason, they seem to think my middle child is an orphan and last year that our little guy did not even exist. Every year they say they've fixed it....and every year it's not. I REALLY can't afford to wait until March for a refund again this year.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We filed with Jackson Hewitt and you can go to taxinfo.net to check the status. All ours says is that it has been accepted (we filed last Friday) and that our refund should arrive in 8 to 15 days
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i just efiled tonight and it was accepted, i used turbotax and now i should have my refund in my bank by the 5th.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010