Do any1 let there kids watch barney?

Do he have any new movies or toys

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 8:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• My youngest son used to watch Barney and I haven't seen anything new out for him. It really sucked because the Christmas he was two he kept saying he wanted Barney toys for Christmas and I couldn't find any.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Just finished watching American Idol and next week's previews, mean tomorrow nights previous show Barney in tryout????? the costume looked identical to the real actor's costume. Really weird cuz it's Barney costume to a t. Check it out.
    Anonymous

• My son does. I am not sure how NEW you are wanting. I got a a top 20 barney DVD and it took a good 2 weeks for me not to get REAL annoyed with the voice. My older dd's (8 & 9) watched barney, so did my younger sisters. SOMETHING happened to Barney's voice in the past 7 yrs and he sounds very.....effeminate. It took some getting used too!! I havent seen barney stuff in the stores in a WHILE. But I would check ebay. My ds LOVES blues clues (can you tell I dont really like the new characters out there LOL) and for Christmas I got his Blues Clues stuff off there! Good Luck!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I maintained a Barney-free household. The show started when I was in college. I remember saying "WTF is this insipid crap?  I will never let my kids watch this." And I stuck to it.

Perhaps you should try Sesame Street. And, please, be sure and watch it with your kid!

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010