can sex too soon after delivery and after postpartum bleeding stops cause light bleeding?

i started having sex about 5 weeks after my daughter was born 2mor she will be 6 months and 2day i have light bleeding. i had sex last night and it hurt since my uterus is still sore could dat be why im bleeding or could dat be the light bleeding of implantation?

neryamada

Asked by neryamada at 9:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• I bled for six months after I had my first son. They told me it was because I had taken the birth control shot in the hospital after I had him. We had sex too soon after my son was born and I guess that's why it didn't stop. My husband went on a vacation for a week and it got better and lighter. We had to quit having sex for about two weeks to make the bleeding stop completely and for me to get back on a normal cycle. So in short, yes, the sex can cause the bleeding.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I meant to say my husband went out of town. He wasn't on vacation, he was working. LOL.
    lowencope

• dat?I don't know the answer to dat>
    Anonymous