Have you ever overslept for something?

What was it and when did it happen last?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• doc apt. last week.
    Anonymous

• i have had dreams about it and makes anxious that i will one day, that would suck. once i was almost late to school.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I used to get all jacked up if I overslept and was late or had to bust it to get wherever on time. Now, I don't care. It's not a disrespectful attitude, I do try to be punctual. But life happens. It's not the end of the world.
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 10:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I overslept the day of my divorce hearing! I woke up 30 minutes before I had to be at court and was in a panic. Luckily I got there just in time and everything turned out ok. I thought - today of all days!!
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I always set two alarms. I intensely dislike that freaky rushed half asleep feeling that comes with realizing you're late for something important lol....uuggghh
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I've only overslept one time that I remember. Last year, the alarm went off, and I turned it off and went right back to sleep! That same day, my dd had forgotten to turn hers on. Yeah, she was late for school, but only by about 20 minutes. We'd never gotten ready so fast!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2010