How many hours/days did you have diareaha before labor..if you did

I've read on here about women having diareaha before giving birth and I was wondering how long it lasted. I will be 40wks pregnant Sat. and yesterday and today I had a lot of pooing and cramping going on lol just wondering; thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no telling. sometimes you go soon after or days later ito labor.
    Anonymous

• I had it really bad during early labor for about three hours. I was throwing up and had the runs around 4am, dd was born at 9:30am
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• The first time it was about a half hour of diarrea. I started labor really fast and the cramping was terrible. I was sitting on the toilet and feeling like my insides were tearing apart. The second time, I had cramps for a few hours and kept waking up during the night, but the actual diarrea was about 10 minutes. I was still feeling like I needed to poop but I was ready to start pushing. That labor was only a few hours.
    Anonymous

• None for me

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010