Exercise?

I know its good for a pregnant woman to exercise through out her preganacy, How many of your really exercise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i walked alot
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Through my first pregnancy I went to curves for the first 7 months or so, and the second pregnancy, all I did was chase a toddler and go for walks pushing a stroller.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I did up until about 2 weeks ago. I'm 38 weeks now.
    At this point, the most physical exertion i can do is walk up a flight of steps.. And im not an out of shape person.

I think it has helped. Ive only gained 25lbs, which is the minimum i was recommended to gain, and before recently, its given me tons of energy. I dont know how it will help with labor, but i can guess favorably.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 10:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• good answers ladies :D
    Anonymous

• I did Kathy Smith pregnancy aerobics every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2010