what kind of cloth diapers do you use?

and how much money have you saved by switching from disposable?

Kalebs_mommy23

Asked by Kalebs_mommy23 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used mostly diaper service quality prefolds and Bummis Super Whisper Wraps. I think I spent about $400 to diaper 2 kids, from the time the first was 4 months old. We used disposables when we were away from home, and most nights. I don't know how much I would have spent on disposables full time.
    Anonymous

• I have some prefolds and covers, and some pocket diapers. Variety of brands. I prefer one size as I'm diapering two, soon to be three. Couldn't tell you how much we've saved, but I know it's a LOT, I don't think I've spent over $250 on cloth diapers. If you have any other questions regarding cloth diapering feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We were given a bunch of prefolds and covers from friends with older children; we picked up more from second hand shops and ebay. We spent, at most, $100 over four years (yes, she was in diapers until 4; she was reading and tying her shoes long before she was out of diapers).

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• all in all I think I spent $400 on all three kids from birth to potty.

I did also make a lot of my own.

I preferred fitted diapers and covers. but used all the kinds available - I like trying everything to make a good choice of what my favorite was.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2010