Is your dh nicer to you when you're skinny?

Ok, seriously... ever notice if your husband is nicer/sweeter/more tender and attentive to you when you're in better shape? Or does his attitude towards you suddenly improve when your hair and makeup is all done up? You think that it has something to do with our attitudes, and how we protray ourselves... more confidentally or not... or are these men in our lives really that shallow? What do you think? (and if you can't relate, please don't even bother answering... those of us who deal with this don't wanna hear about how perfect your hubby always treats you no matter how you look, or how you've fit into the same size 2 jeans since highschool so you're not sure if he would treat u any different... thanx)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I am going to answer anyway, even though my husband loves me no matter my size. I have gained about 80 since we started dating, my husband loves me now, more than he did before. Does that mean he wouldn't love for me to lose weight? Heck no, but he loves me for me, not what size my ass is. You are worth more than your pants size, I wish your hubby could see that too.
    Anonymous

• love is supposed to be unconditional ..but i always try to spice it up a lil even when im just at home it makes me feel better...just remember what it took to get him is whats gonna keep him!
    Anonymous

• My husband loves me regardless of my size. He's never liked skinny which is good because I never have been too thin. I have gotten bigger over the years but he still hugs and kiss on me. Tells me he loves me after each phone call. True love doesn't diminish like that over something like size.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yes i think so, i recently lost a few pounds and he seemed to be more attentive and want sex more. I asked him why the sudden boost in sex and he said "you are looking so good" So my answer would be yes! Not that he was inattentive before but he is more so now.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 10:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2010