I miss my boyfriend...

I miss him so much. He's always busy working and getting things for his place and I haven't got to see him in almost a week. I want to cry. I miss being next to him. I want to see him. It's barely going into Wednesday and he works weekdays so I won't get to see him probably until Saturday. I'm tired of sleeping by myself without him. I'm ready to move in with him already but I have to wait until I know everything is secure and stable for me and our unborn daughter. How do I cheer up?

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• enjoy the fact that you get to miss him, whether you know it or not it makes your relationship stronger. it's nice to miss people you have strong feelings for.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I miss my husband. I haven't seen him sense the 10th and probably wont see him again for another 6 months. Be happy that my husband enrolled in the military to defend our freedoms so that yours won't get drafted.

I hate to be rude, but i get soooo sick of hearing women complain about not seeing their SO's for a few days.
    Anonymous

• havn a mommy moment..lol

go out to lunch or dinner with a girlfriend or read..

do something to get ur mind off him..

or maybe you can read he baby a book? or sing to her
    thelook151

Answer by thelook151 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• hey i think the first post was kinda mean.... i mean i appreciate her husband fighting for our country... but I understand your sincerity.... and i understand your preggo hormones... i been there... and didn't live with my then fiance now husband when i was pregnant and it is way lonely to be all big n unconfortable and not have your man with you in bed at night. i totally can relate to you...... all i can say is keep ya head up girl... and why not share with him how you're feeling.... maybe some comforting words from him might help
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Shut up anon! You don't know anything about my BF. I didn't ask for you to ask people to praise your silly hubby! My dad has served this country and has been back and forth to Iraq 3 times. I'll praise him not your stale hubby! Who cares! My bf was going into the Navy but I'm glad he didn't because I would miss him too much! Don't post on questions if you have something smart or fly to say. I asked how to cheer up not what your husband is doing!!!!
    penguinbabe44

Answer by penguinbabe44 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Well, I know how you feel, but at the same time... I almost never see my dh. Now that it's tax season I will see him even less. We're lucky to have the time to say two words to each other. He comes home late and I'm already asleep. He leaves as I'm getting the kids ready for school. We don't even sleep together anymore because he felt bad for waking me up when he got home. Now, I just sleep in one of the kids' rooms. These things are tough, but you just find things to do for yourself. Like someone said, go out to lunch or shopping or something. Try not to dwell on it. Watch a good movie at night so you get your mind off it.

Anonymous

• I'm sorry you're missing your boyfriend... My Hubby has been gone since Jan 3rd. I talk to him everyday, see him on the webcam, but it's just not the same. We don't know when he will be home again. With the work he does, he's gone 4-6 weeks at a time. I know it's not the same as being a military wife, but the job my Hubby does ( drives a truck hauling super loads) is a dangerous job and I pray he never has an accident... I get asked all the time how we do it, and our response is, we're thankful he has a job, and it beats the heck out of living in a cardboard box,lolol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Come on you know how many military wives we have in here...you had to know at least one was going to give you heck for whining. You get to see your BF every week. Once your baby comes you'll be busy with mommy stuff and won't have time to be lonely.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• go do something fun :D shopping or somethin. or take a drive to his work an see hims
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• LOL you can have my dh, He is military and I love him being gone.. I dont know why.. but gives me more time to do with the kids, and to do my business and stuff seems like when he is here he just is always HOME ALWAYS.. lol a few days apart can do u good
    Anonymous