im worried!!!

well my friend is worried her 4yr and 2 yr.... might be being abused at the baby sitter.. How could we find out with out starting any problems...???

irishmama0607

Asked by irishmama0607 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just change sitters. sheesh
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Get them out of that sitters' care ASAP!!!! Then worry about calling and reporting her.
    Anonymous

• make surprise visits..If I was that worried I would pull them and find someone else. This is always the biggest fear with child care. I have a home sitter but I always try to pop in early whenever I can and I never call. I trust her but you never know! I ask my older kids about how she treats them or if they get in trouble ask them what she did or said. I feel bad because I trust her but these are my kids most precious cargo I have! LOL
    Anonymous

• Well we would like to catch them if it is going on... but were not sure on wat to do cause she works alot????
    irishmama0607

Answer by irishmama0607 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• If you've got a gut feeling, listen to it and switch sitters a.s.a.p. do not wait for 'proof'. Follow your instincts.
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 10:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• IF YOUR WANTING TOCATCH THM IN THE ACT THEN NANNY CAM BUT IF THE KIDS HAVE BRUSES THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE WHEN YOU LEFT THEN SWITCH SITTERS YOU DNT WANT TO WAIT TO LONG THO HOW ABOT ASKING THE FOUR YEAROLD HOW SH TREATS THEM IF SHE SAYS ANYTHING YOUDONT LIKE THEN GET RIDOF THE SITTER ASAP
    mommy1089

Answer by mommy1089 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Tell me you didn't just suggest allowing those children to be harmed just to get proof of abuse.  ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?  THAT IS MESSED UP.  Get those kids out of that daycare and call the police.  Who cares if it starts problems.  The safety of your friend's kids and the other children there is in danger and someone has to protect them.

IF YOUR WANTING TOCATCH THM IN THE ACT THEN NANNY CAM BUT IF THE KIDS HAVE BRUSES THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE WHEN YOU LEFT THEN SWITCH SITTERS YOU DNT WANT TO WAIT TO LONG THO HOW ABOT ASKING THE FOUR YEAROLD HOW SH TREATS THEM IF SHE SAYS ANYTHING YOUDONT LIKE THEN GET RIDOF THE SITTER ASAP

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• If you have any suspicion, then just change sitters.
    Talk with the children. Just change sitters. Period.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Safer than sorry
    shannon512

Answer by shannon512 at 5:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Take them to a doctor. Call the police, if necessary

Answer by rkoloms at 8:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010