When will I know.

I recently just got off birth control because I was experiencing some drastic side effects. Instead of buying condoms my hubby and I used the "pull out" method, not really a method but we were pros at it. Well we believe he pulled out alittle too late.. The day we deciede to do this was my ovulation day. Now I know I was ovulating dude to the pains and the discharge. When will I know if there could be a chance I'm pregnant. And if any got in it was very little. Which brings me to my next question how much sperm does it take to get pregnant? Answers and concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it take 1 sperm, and 1 egg.
    and you will know up to 5 days before your period, when you can test.
    Anonymous

• ugh, that sucks, that happened to me except we used a condom and the condom broke on my most fertile day. smh. Now I'm due in August
    Anonymous

• You take a test after the missed period right away. Go the the local pharmacy and ask for the test. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• So what is the precentage ?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• How much sperm, it takes one. One little vigerous rascle with a tail to connect with the egg and have a baby. I took a test, because of my job I went to the doctor and he gave me a sonogram. I was 12 days pregnant. I had taken a pregnancy test and it showed I was pregnant over the weekend. The doctor said I was 12 days pregnant on Monday.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Me n my Husband would "do it" all the time w/out protection but we also were OK w/getting pregnant, we had unpretected sex for a little over a year before I got pregnant...so u could n couldn't be, all women r deferent! Don't take me wrong I'm not telling u its ok to go unpretected cuz like I said we were prepared for it.
    KileighsMom

Answer by KileighsMom at 1:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• withdrawal is 60% effective. eventually, the percentage will catch up with you.

get a diaphragm

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2010