IM SO UPSET !!! I HATE THIS !!! AHHH I want to go out into living room and talk shit.

My DH cheated in OCT. since then we have been working it out. I still hate him for it. Well night he cheated he was with his co-worker/ friend and this friend supplied apt. and girls. I have not seen him or talked to his friend since. I deleted him from Myspace and FB. I know my DH still talks to him, but knows I hate him. My DH left his job and Friend came to drop off box with his stuff. I thought he was only dropping off box NO the SOB is in my house on my couches chatting w/ DH. I want to go out there and talk smack and tell him to leave. I hate him for being an ass knowing my DH was married and supplied alcohol and girls. My DH said its not friends fault since DH is grown and has his own actions and it was his fault. Still what kind of friend is this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I can understand how you would be upset at the friend- as he did 'help' your husband to cheat. I do not think you should confront the friend about his part, as it is over and done with. I do think your husband should respect the fact that you hate his friend and he should not have let the friend in to hang out. I don't think it would be out of line for you to call husband over and tell him that you want his friend out of the house now, and if he won't do it you will. Good luck with your marriage, I hope it all works out.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I WOULD NOT GO OUT THREE. Who cares if he knows you are pissed off. He knows what he did, he can go to hell. He is not worth the time and trouble. You do not have to speak to him if you do not want to. Maybe he will get the message and never come over again. Good riddance!
    Anonymous

• This is on your husband. HE cheated, not his friend. Blame the one one who deserves it... your HUSBAND.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I understand you feeling this way, but your husband is right. He did the cheating, it's not his friends fault.

For future reference I would talk to your husband and make it clear that you are not comfortable having the friend in your house.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 11:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• your dh should respect the fact that you dont like this friend. it should be enough that he KNOWS you dont like him to tell him" no you cant come in OUR home" but seriously i dont think your dh has any respect.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 11:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• He's a man, it's what men do. "bros before hos' ever heard that? They will always cover for each other, it is a natural law, like gravity or the sunrise.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I know, but friend knew he was feeling depressed and way to help was alcohol n girls. Why not a gun and take him out of his misserry (??) I have let my DH know I hate him never thought he would bring him in our home. DK but Hispanics tend to have a little more consideration with others think and feel.
    Anonymous

• WHY ????

Are you blaming his friend?...
    Yea, he did have a part in it, but your husband KNEW , he was MARRIED ????
    KICK HIS ASS!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• "DK but Hispanics tend to have a little more consideration with others think and feel. "

Way to pull something out of left field. What does this have to do with anything?
    Anonymous

• I get the bro's before hoe's, but Im not a Hoe .. Im his wife and mother of his kids and I deserve RESPECT and the fact that friend was supplier is why I dislike him. I hate my DH for what he did but I love him much more for what he does.
    Anonymous