Could I be pregnant?

I just had my pd about eight days ago, and my husband and I had intercourse through it and surrounding it. The last two days I have been so tired I can barely hold my eyes open during the day, but can't fall asleep at night. My boobs are sore and any time I get near food I feel like I want to puke all over . I have a constant headache and my back is killing me. Could I be showing signs of pregnancy or am I just sick or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think its too early to tell. usually those symptoms dont start for awhile. but again if you have sex YES you can be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• take a test lol.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Of course there is a chance you could be pregnant. Wait a couple of weeks, and take a test.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010