what weird things did you crave while pregnant?

right now mine is Green Onions & Mushrooms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I almost drank kraft ranch dressing out of the bottle. I put in on everything from hot cereal to steak. and sometimes did shooters/shots of it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• ewww lol umm only thing i have been craving are salads and cinnamon rasin toast with loads of butter :)
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Ha ha! I could not get enough Oscar Meyer cheese hot dogs on a bun with mayo and relish. I ate them nightly with my oldest. With my second I wanted a particular sweet roll, it could only be the one brand and very few places carried them. My dh kept a list of what store would get them each day, so he could go buy out the supply of them. No strange cravings with the third.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• idk i have had this raging craving for Green Onions & mushrooms. i cook them for breakfast lunch and dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I know its bad but I craved 7eleven nachos with chili and cheese with jalapenos all over it. It was good but my stomach didnt like it.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 11:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I haven't craved anything weird so much as just random like strawberry icing donuts with sprinkles and yes they have to have sprinkles! I also have to have ranch to dip my french fries in but I know a lot of people who aren't pregnant that like that.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• so far i craved tacos around week 6 and then chicken around week 11 and 14 weeks and im still at 15 weeks craving hot dogs and i hate hot dogs lol and i have to agree with SleepingBeautee with the relish yummy now i want one again lol
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I craved Grapes & Gummy worms...strange I know but I guess strange cravings run in my family one of my sisters craved Runts(the candy) n the other craved chocolate cake....LoL not the healthiest but it stopped the craving, for a while anyways!
    KileighsMom

Answer by KileighsMom at 1:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant the first time it was slim jims and yoohoos.I would make anyone coming to visit me buy them on the way to my house.With my second it was ice chips.Not just crushed ice but the little pieces out of the bottom of the icemaker tray.My roommate was pregnant at the same time as me during my second and she would get up in the middle of the night to get her craving of cocoa puffs and i would be sitting at the table with the tray from the icemaker and all the ice would be in a bowl in the fridge but i would be eating the ice out of the bottom with a spoon.We still laugh about it to this day!
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 1:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i have a craving for avacados with kosher salt. I EAT IT WITH A SPOON!
    Anonymous