Any one have T-Mobile? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I dont like them they treat their old customers like crap and they are rip off's too
    ladyjones76

Answer by ladyjones76 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have t-mobile and I personally love them
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My husband and I have T-Mobile, we really like it and have never had a problem with them. We pay about $75 a month, we each have a phone, share 700 anytime minutes, and get 5 my favs each. We usually only use about 400 of our anytime minutes, if not less, and we don't have a home phone, just cell phones. What we pay is also covering a 400 text plan for my husband's phone.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I've been with T-Mobile for years. No problems at all with them.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i like t-mobile as well, i just dont like their customer service, but the actual service is nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I have Tmobile and I HATE them! Their service is crap when travelling. I had to call FOUR times to change my planbecause they kept inputting it wrong. So then I wanted to change our phone numbers, they wanted to charge us for that and I had to repeatedly tell her where I live now to get a local number. And when my husband was overseas we suspended our phones 5 days into the month and they charged $75 dollars for 5 days of usage. They also charge $35/line if you change your plan.

Ok, thats out of the way. Now I will say that our plan is great when I get service. We have two lines with unlimited talk and text and DH has internet on his and we pay $66/month after his military discount.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We have T-Mobile. We have been with them before they were T-Mobile...we have never had any issues with them. Their Customer Service is always nice and willing to help out when you want to cut back to save on your bill. We went over our text one month and my husband called and they waived the extra charge for us!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• <3 T-Mobile. Been with them for years and have had NO complaints. When an issue arose it was quickly taken care of by customer service.
    Anonymous

• I love Tmobile they rock!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We have had them for about 5 yrs. Best plan I ever had. Great customer service. We have 3 cell phones & a home phone w/ them. On our cell we share 700 min. & have the fave 5 plan & unlimited text messaging. Total is $135 for all that. The home phone thing is great. That portion of the bill is only 9.99 & it has voice mail like a cell phone, caller id , 3 way..that kind of stuff. As for the cell part, I rarely drop a call, the reception is great as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2010