Sometimes i wonder...

most women on here whine and complain about their hubbys, bf, fiances. i hardly hear good positive things!!! i mean my husband is my best friend for life. and if your hubs, bfs,and fiances arent your best friend well its prob not gonna work!
right now hubby is sitting here watching me write this. HE AGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 11:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• wow, not all relationships are perfect, and not all relationships expirience the same pressures and trials.
    Anonymous

• well most are like my hubby cheated. well leave him or go to counseling.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i agree bmdred seriously i love my husband to death. of course we have ou good times and our bad times. but he is also my bestfriend he is leaving in 3 weeks for basic and off to ait schooling for army. and my mother always says. NEVER go to bed mad with someone you love .. you never know what could or would ever happen. love em aas much as you would want to. :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yes my DH is the best. Right now hes cooking the family dinner and letting the kids cut up papers. And I'm getting me time. I love him so much and am grateful to have him in my life.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• YES! like we fight but im not going to get on and cry cause hubby threw a book at me. We may fight but i never leave the house mad or go to bed mad cause i might wake up and he be dead or die at work. im so greatful for him. and women need to look around that too. NOT ALL men are evil and bad. its your choice you chose the bad.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• POSITIVES YES THATS WHAT I WANNA HEAR!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I totally agree with you. I don't have a bad thing to say about mine. He is great.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• *waving* HIIIIIIIIIIIII HUBBY!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well, in my opinion you are just jinxing yourself for something bad to happen in your marriage. Everytime I have heard someone say they have the perfect marriage that is usually not the case and eventually they find that out for themselves. You sound cocky and arrogant and have probably been married for let me guess 3-6 years. Woo hoo, you still have alot of experiences left to go through. I have been married 14 years and even though I have a great marriage I also know that shit can happen. Yes, I do try to be positive and always look at the good side of everything, every once in a while I have to ask about a problem that i might be having because I need advice, opinions and the support of other women who maybe have been through REAL life themselves.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Oh yeah, and my husband is right here and he agrees :)
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2010