What do you think of these names?

My dh's dad's name was Frederick, and we want something unique. Do you like

Freddison or Fredward better?

And for a girl, either Makangaleigh (mak-ang-a-leigh) or Sarisson?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Okay no matter how silly someone thinks your names might be, ultimately it is what you feel in your heart. Name your child what YOU like and who cares what people think!!! NO ONE liked my name lol when I asked the same question. My daughters name is Caysie Jo. I love it!!! The responses I got were " too backwoods" "too southern" way to hick! I just said thanks for your honesty! and laughed at all the insults. BTW-Sarrison is pretty. I wouldn't go for either Freds, I would simply name him "Freddy" if you want to make it really unusual how about Fredwick?
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• glad i don't have to learn to spell them. i really don't like fredward though, reminds me of a monster like frankenstein.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• ugh......no offense just not sounding cute to me. whatever floats your boat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• haha. Are you joking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Op here, and no I am not joking. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Didn't your mother teach you anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• if i had to choose for the boy, Freddison. Fredward reminds me of Freddy from iCarly, the kids name is Fredward and i giggle everytime his mom calls him.

for the girl Sarisson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Hey it says right in your question "what do YOU think of these names"...Anon was telling you what she thought. You might want to change the title to "tell me you like these names even if you don't because I don't really want your opinion"...geeeeeez
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• im not to big on the boys names but that just b/c of the fred part but if you like them go for it i bet if i said it enough i would grow to love them as for the girl names love them by the way congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Honestly (and you asked for OPINIONS) they all sound silly and made up.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The sound like cartoon characters. What is with people and their weird spellings? If you have to tell someone how its pronounced because of its spelling, you may want to rethink the name!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2010