Ideas for breaking the news?

Looking for creative ways to break the news to your inlaws =]
We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet and we already have a 1 year old son.

Any sugestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get them all gifts that have to do with a baby. Booties, bottles, bibs. See how long it takes them to figure it out lol.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• what we did was get a card it was around thinksgiving when we found out so we got a thinksgiving card but can be any kind of card and put the u/s in it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• give them cards with a copy of the ultrasound picture with a cigar or candy cigar!!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well how I broke the news to my in-laws was while they came for my 23month olds very first beauty pageant the pageant announcer while inducing my daughter announced that she is expecting a baby brother or sister! lol! They where a little shocked!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 4:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• get a tshirt for your son to wear next time he is going to see them that says "Im gonna be a BIG BROTHER".
    Thats what I always imagined doing.... GL
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 8:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010