Do you skip anon's Q&As?

I don't know but I think that anons have nothing interest to say. What do you think?

Energ8zr

Asked by Energ8zr at 12:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Then you may be close minded. Some people post anon because they want to ask a question but are embarassed. That's kind of a silly statement.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• No I usually skip ones you are on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It's a silly statement. But don't you think that if we were open minded then the anon wouldn't be embarrassed to post her question.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I skip q and a's I cannot help with or have no opinion about. After getting your butt kicked around here by so many people, one leans toward posting anon to avoid such horrible bashing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Have you seen some of the BS people put you through on here sometimes for seemingly simple questions? I dont need the grief of ppl coming to my profile to harass me so, yeah, I do post anon. If you personally dont like it then, well, too bad for you. I dont need your answer that bad.
    Anonymous

• For the poster who says that members could come to her profile and harass...you could always set your profile as private for you and your friends only. Just a thought!

I've just joined the site and I'm hoping to like it. Maybe next time I will post anon. Thanks ladies for the advice..
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2010